You can become a speaker at AI@Enterprise Summit!
Please do consider to become a speaker at AI@Enerprise Summit. Let’s create this great conference together. You would join a good company of excellent speakers, take part in all broad promotion campaign and we do have nice gifts for all speakers.
We invite you to go through the process of presentation proposal submission – here are necessary details:The 1st edition of the our brand new conference AI@Enterprise Summit: Practical applications of Artificial Intelligence in business takes place on 9-10th of June 2021. Due to the commonly known circumstances it will be organized as online interactive event.
Technology savvy domain experts and AI professionals from various industries will attend the conference to hear practical presentations given by dozens of speakers from top innovation-driven companies.
The Selection Committee will be evaluating the presentation value, uniqueness of its subject, alignment with conference core and also speaker’s professional achievements. Every submission will get the score – and the final judgement will be based on this score! Submissions about case studies, practical applications of AI in business that solves real-world problems, best practices and lessons learned are particularly welcome.
Important notice: submissions containing outright sales pitches and commercial presentations will be rejected!
- Proposals deadline: December 31st , 2020
- Notification to authors of their acceptance by the committee: before or on January 29th, 2021
- Confirmation by authors to organizers of their attendance: before or on February 4th, 2021
- All the sessions are going to be presented in English
- Each presentation should last for 30 minutes (including time for Q&A)
- Authors of accepted submissions agree to allow the organizers to publish their material and the content of their sessions subject to any copyright limitations, including videos of the talks, interviews, etc.
- We are going to organize online conference, hence it should be up you, whether you present online or onsite at our technical studio located at outskirts of Warsaw.
- Proposals from these, who may have obvious commercial interest to market or sell products or services to the conference audience, will be rejected.